A Guide To Online Psychic Readings: Traits All Good Psychic Readers Have
If you are interested in knowing what the future holds for you, this article will help you understand online psychic readings and the things that honest, intuitive and ethical readers and spiritual mediums do. Not only will this article help you avoid getting scammed, but it will also aid you in getting a session that is beneficial.
If you are developing your psychic abilities or highly interested in online psychic readings, this article and its content is something that you absolutely would want to know so that you can become an ethical reader. Here are the top five traits that all good psychic readers have:
- 1. A Good Reader Leaves All Judgments At The Door
Psychic readings and personal judgments will never mix, and a good psychic reader knows this golden rule. An ethical reader puts all biases and personal feelings outside the reading room or space when they are working.
To give you an idea about this trait, here is an example: A client named Susan walks in showing signs that she is upset. She describes herself as a heavy drinker during a time when she was raising he four children. Now that Susan’s children are adults, they want nothing to do with her. The children blame Susan’s alcoholism for all of their family problems, and Susan books a psychic reading to provide some sense of clarity into the whole situation.
But here is the big twist: the main job of the reader is to pass long information they receive from your spiritual guides and loved ones in heaven. This task does not give the authority to readers to point and shake a finger at their clients and say “you’ve been a bad person!”
One client who went to a reader mentioned how the unethical reader told her to “suck it up,” in response to a difficult situation she was dealing with. This kind of response is not only rude, but it defeats the purpose the entire concept of psychic reading. A session with a good psychic reader or booking online psychic readings should be uplifting and it should make the client feel good.
Prior to an online session, a good psychic reader should have already set the intention that the information and messages that their clients will receive is for their best and highest good.
Also, a good psychic reader will not just fill their clients’ ears with what they want to hear, but they should also focus on what their clients’ spiritual guides believe that they need to hear. Expert psychics know that they have to exude a positive and non-judgmental aura and manner of speaking so that when their clients are done, they should feel uplifted and not depressed, skeptical or frightened.
- A Good Psychic Reader Should Not Leave Their Clients Scared
One trait of unethical psychic readers is that they tend to instill fear on their clients with the stories or premonitions. On the other hand, a good psychic reader will always encourage their patients to be comfortable, relaxed and at ease.
Those who practice or want to be good at online psychic readings know that frightening the client is never an option. Some of the things that an ethical reader should not tell clients are as follows:
- Tell the client that they have any type of bad luck or curse, as this is considered as the number one psychic scam of all time. Clients should know that they shouldn’t be giving any psychic that tells a “bad luck curse” and say that they will end or remove the bad luck.
- Tell death predictions. The only exception for this rule is when a client is terminally ill since a spiritual medium or intuitive can pick this situation if it is for the clients’ best good. If a spiritual medium wants to give the client a message to spend more time with a loved one, then it could be a possibility. Aside from this exception, psychic readers absolutely cannot predict death.
- Tell the clients that they have serious health issues. Some psychic readers tell their clients that they need to be checked out, and this is one of the most unethical things that someone can hear from either a personal reading or in online psychic readings. Readers are not doctors and should not make medical diagnoses.
- Good Psychic Readers Always Believe That Honesty Is The Best Policy.
If a client asks a question during online psychic readings and the reader does not know the answer to it, they will admit it without hesitation. A good reader does not try to make the information “fit” or force an answer. Though this might be an oxymoron, good psychic readers with integrity play by the rules.
If an answer to a client’s question is not coming to light during a session, they will know that there is a reason behind it. An example of a fake “prediction” that good readers should not tell their clients to are lottery numbers.
Ethical psychics and mediums are interested in helping their clients’ spiritual journey and this path excludes the aim to win the lottery. Lottery numbers are drawn by chance, and good psychic readers are not supposed to give their clients any gambling tips.
- Psychic Readers Should Always Remind Their Clients That Decisions Are Always Theirs To Make.
An ethical and good psychic reader—whether in person or during online psychic readings—always offer insight and still encourages the client to take charge in creating a life plan for themselves. Good readers will not tell their clients what to do, but they can shed light on why certain events are unfolding in one’s life.
This eliminates psychic dependency and empowers the clients as well. If a client is trying to make a huge decision, psychics can ask their clients’ spirit guides for more information about the path that they are currently treading on versus the new path that they are thinking of taking.
The bottom line is, if a client hears a psychic trying to order them on doing certain things, the client should stay away. Clients need to feel that they still have the right to do whatever it is that they want to do with their lives.
- A Good Psychic Reader Is Always Respectful.
Personal and online psychic readings should make the client feel respected at all times. Ethical readers respect the spiritual and religious beliefs of others and will try not to force their personal beliefs onto their clients. Ethical and good readers always respect the feelings of others as they deliver messages in a sensitive way filled with compassion and respect.
Now that the traits of a good psychic reader have been revealed, it is time to know and understand how readers develop and hone their skills.
Up to this day, people debate whether psychics are real or not. However, the best mediums and psychics used to be skeptics. There reaches a point in a psychic’s life that they feel highly intuitive.
Over the years, psychics and mediums learn to work with their abilities and then go on becoming professional intuitive readers. Readers also discover that there is a thin line that separates the believers from the non-believers.
Non-believers often do not understand dhow psychic ability works and what it is that a legitimate psychic does in personal or online psychic readings. Here are the things that should be defined for those who are still skeptical about this practice.
- Real psychic ability is subtle
- Real psychic ability is not mind reading
- Real psychic ability does not mean predicting the future
- Real psychic ability is a vast topic as there are many different types of psychic ability, as well as many ways in which mediums receive intuitive information.
Skeptics, or those who choose not to believe, do not understand these traits and characteristics of personal and online psychic readings. Non-believers also do not understand the difference between a clairvoyant and a medium, or that there are different types of readings that exist.
What happens most of the times is that psychics get lumped in one general category by people who do not understand the practice. This is a shame, because all intuitive readers and mediums are as unique as snowflakes: each has their own talents and specialties.
Reality versus Television
Movies and other forms of pop culture, such as The Sixth Sense or the television show Medium, mold the idea of psychic ability and spirit communication as mainstream. The practice that was considered as taboo is now portrayed in a more practical light. People are starting to see that intuitives and mediums are also regular people just like everyone else.
The hit television show, Ghost Whisperer, is a good example. The main character of the show is portrayed as an ordinary woman who just happens to have the distinct ability to communicate with the dead.
People can relate to these characters because they are being depicted in a down-to-earth manner. While this can be an advantage to those practicing personal and online psychic readings, people forget that psychics portrayed in pop culture is still fiction.
These programs and movies can be entertaining, but oftentimes, television tends to tell over-the-top stories, especially with how psychics use their gifts. One episode of Medium shows how the main character was asked by members of the law enforcement to find a missing person who was presumed to be dead. In just minutes, the character stood on an open field and was able to find the exact spot that the body was buried. Some good psychics are indeed working with law enforcement in real life, but how they are dramatized or portrayed in television is not accurate.
Reasons For Skepticism
Aside from the main doubt if psychics are real or not, there are many more reasons that lead to skepticism, and here are some of them.
- Skeptics have been victims of scams.
- They may have had a bad experience with personal or online psychic readings. If this is the case, it could be that the psychic lacked experience or training.
- Seeking the help of psychics and booking personal or online psychic readings goes against their religious beliefs.
- Skeptics think that there is a link between seeing a psychic and winning the lottery or other forms of gambling. There is no energy connected with lottery numbers because they are drawn by chance, and this is an important fact that those seeking the help of psychics need to understand.
Here is something to think about if you are still feeling skeptical:
Have you ever had a time when you felt strongly about another person that you just met but did not know where the feelings and emotions come from? Is it a positive, warm, and fuzzy feeling or a very negative feeling? This was your ESP picking up on someone else’s energy and it is how your Higher Self connects with you. Find out more about it and strengthen your calling with the help of experts at California Psychics.